ENGINEER – BUILDING CIVIL (FS 2303021)
This position will be based at Martabe Site in Facility & Services Department, and reports directly toSuperintendent – Technical Services.
The role of the Engineer – Building Civil is to perform as facilities engineer within Facilities and Services department, to fulfil the requirement for the engineering role in project and maintenance activities in the camp maintenance team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years experience in civil building maintenance
- Capable to operate AutoCAD 3D Drawing, and Sketch Up.
- Have Skills in STAAD/ETAB/SAP structural modelling and Cost estimation skill
- Understand the construction standard and Mining Safety and Environmental standard
- Hold Driver’s Licence and able to drive
- Have experience in the same role to lead his section workers in building maintenance works at the Mining area
- Fair English oral and written skills
- High attention to detail and must be able to meet tight deadlines.
- Have the ability to read the plumbing system design
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with others and contribute to a harmonious working environment.
- Problem-solving and analytical ability.
- High level of ethic
Applicants are to include in their application a copy of the following :
- Latest Resume.
- ID Card (KTP).
- Vaccine certificates (Vaccine 1, Vaccine 2, and Booster)
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualifications, and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than March 31, 2023 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources Or email: [email protected]
Eror: Formulir kontak tidak ditemukan.