JUNIOR SUPERVISOR – MAGAZINE KEEPER (MIN 2301003)
This position will be based at Martabe Site in Mining Department, and reports directly to Engineer – Drill and Blast.
The Role of the Junior Supervisor – Magazine Keeper is to provide effective control and supervision of explosive and magazine, which is Magazine Keeper role is mandatory roles required in the KEPMEN ESDM No.1827.K/30/MPE/2018 as to manage explosives. During the Fly in and Fly out day of Supervisor – Mine Operation, the magazine keeper also responsible to handling blast controller role, which is the one of Mining Operation Supervisor Duties.
Key responsibilities for the Junior Supervisor – Magazine Keeper role:
- Accountable for explosive material on site.
- Safe and efficient operation of Magazine and ancillary facilities.
- Ensure magazine operations meet environmental standards.
- Maintenance of all relevant Magazine site equipment and facility.
- Ensure the standards of site security are understood and adhered to at all times.
- Receiving, taking and returning magazine inventory in a managed and accountable manner.
- Explosive stock accuracy 100% compliant at all times.
- Present for work in a fit healthy state.
- Comply with the instructions, policies, JSEA, procedure and code of practice PT Agincourt Resources.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Have experience as Magazine Keeper or shot firer for at least 2 years.
- Have knowledge and ablity to carry out the duties and responsibilities of Magazine Keeper for all activities of managing and securing explosives magazine, including administrative, reporting activities and managing the required permits.
- Understand the procedures for storing explosives in the magazine and can accompany inspection activities by the Police and the authorized Mining Inspector.
- Knowledge and well ablility to operate Microsoft Excel.
- Have Blaster Certificate and Blaster Permit.
- Have a Certificate of Explosive Blasting Operator Competency.
- Able to drive well and have SIM A.
- Minimum age of 21 years old.
- Not linked to a terrorist network from time to time, as evidenced by a Police Record Certificate.
- Preferably those who have a certificate of competency for frontline operational supervisor.
Applicants are to include in their application a copy of the following :
- Latest Resume.
- ID Card (KTP).
- Vaccine certificates (Vaccine 1, Vaccine 2, and Booster)
This position is for LOCAL only.
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualifications, and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than January 27, 2023 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources Or email: [email protected]
Eror: Formulir kontak tidak ditemukan.