JUNIOR SUPERVISOR – PLANNING MOBILE EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE (PRO 2301011)
This position will be based at Martabe Site in Processing (Maintenance) Department, and reports directly to Supervisor Mobile Plant & Diesel System.
The role of the Planner – Light Mobile Equipment:
- Provide planning services for the effective planning and scheduling of maintenance activities required to maintain the optimal levels of site mobile equipment, light vehicle and station engine availability and performance.
- Prepare two-weekly, and one-weekly work plans for PTAR and Lease mobile equipment, light vehicles and stationary engines in consultation with Planning Supervisor, maintenance management team and production departments to ensure production objectives are achieved.
- Ensure that the daily and overall weekly work plans for the maintenance of mobile equipment, light vehicles and stationary engines are safely executed with a high level of compliance to the work plans and minimal interruption to production and all safety and rework incidents are reported.
- Ensure effective communication is maintained between the planning team and maintenance supervisory team with regard to maintenance activities for mobile equipment, light vehicles and stationary engines with clear handovers between planners, maintenance supervisory changes and R&R cycles to minimise interruption to PTAR’s business from the downtime.
- Identify areas for plant improvement in conjunction with the PTAR reliability team, maintenance contractors and suppliers to optimise the availability and performance of the site mobile and stationary engine assets.
- Assist the Planning Supervisor and maintenance management with the provision, review and analysis of KPI reports, Budget reports and other relevant information for mobile and stationary engine
- Ensure PRONTO is fully utilised as the site CMMS with all maintenance work initiated through the Work Orders (WO) system, all work orders are closed promptly and job history and details are collected.
- Contribute to reports or the gathering of information as specified for the effective communication required for the role or allocated to the role.
- Diploma of Politeknik (Mechanical / Electrical / Automotive)
- 2 years or more in a maintenance planning role in Mobile plant operations and maintenance
- Knowledge of equipment (Mobile Cranes, Fork Lift, Man Lift, Reach Stackers, Diesel Generators & Compressors), tools and materials used in the mining industry.
- Ability to organize plan and schedule work packs.
- Compile daily, weekly and monthly maintenance plans.
- Ability to estimate the amounts of labour, materials, and equipment required for jobs.
- Ability to prepare minor reports and maintain records.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Excel, Word, Project & Outlook.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a vendor, contractors and suppliers
Applicants are to include in their application a copy of the following :
- Latest Resume.
- ID Card (KTP).
- Vaccine certificates (Vaccine 1, Vaccine 2, and Booster)
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualifications, and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than February 15, 2023 to
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources Or email: [email protected]
Eror: Formulir kontak tidak ditemukan.