MECHANICAL FITTER – FIXED PLANT (PRO 2301012)
This position will be based at Martabe Site in Processing (Maintenance) Department, and reports directly to Supervisor – Mechanical Maintenance.
The role of the Mechanical Fitter personnel is to provide ‘hands-on’ support for the Mechanical Supervisors, to ensure that the maintenance, modifications, servicing and installation activities carried out by the Mechanical maintenance team are performed in a professional, safe, diligent, timely, cost-efficient and cost effective manner, whilst taking into consideration the priority requirements of the Process Plants and associated infrastructure’s Mechanical plant, equipment & apparatus being attended to.
Close interaction with peers in the Electrical / Instrumentation, Operations and Metallurgical teams as well as Maintenance Planning and Warehouse personnel will be crucial to the overall success of this role.
- Graduated from Polytechnic / Technical training institute or approved Apprenticeship with Mechanical Fitter qualifications
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position within the mining, oil & gas or similar heavy industrial environment.
- Experience and knowledge in fixed plant equipment maintenance such as crusher, belt/screw conveyor, vibrating screen, SAG/Ball/Vertical mill, pumps, and hydraulic system.
- A good understanding of world-class mining standards and associated safety standards (ANZS, BS, IEC & ASTM)
- Experience with Mechanical maintenance, problem-solving and inspection processes.
- Experience with Mechanical installation methods and practices.
- Good knowledge of occupational hazards within the mineral processing industry.
- Ability to understand and efficiently carry out written and oral instructions.
- Ability to interpret mechanical drawings.
- Must have good communication skills and work in a team environment
Applicants are to include in their application a copy of the following :
- Latest Resume.
- ID Card (KTP).
- Vaccine certificates (Vaccine 1, Vaccine 2, and Booster)
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualifications, and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than February 15, 2023 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources Or email: [email protected]
Error: Contact form not found.