OFFICER – SAFETY (OHS 2302015)
This position will be based at Martabe Site in OHS Department, and reports directly to the Supervisor – Safety.
The Role of the Officer – Safety is to support a safe work environment by effectively using a range of OHS tools and processes to implement Annual Safety Programs and drive compliance.
- Formal qualifications Diploma in a Health and Safety or related discipline.
- Competent in personal computer applications including Excel, Word & Power Point
- Knowledge in the field of Health and Safety
- Knowledge of Mine Safety Act and Regulations
- Familiar with open pit mining operation and operational of Heavy Moving Equipment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with others as part of a team and contribute to a harmonious working environment
- Enthusiasm, self-motivation and the ability to maintain direction and achieve work objectives with minimal supervision.
- Ability to obtain an Indonesia Driver’s License.
- Preferable have POP Certificate
Applicants are to include in their application a copy of the following :
- Latest Resume.
- ID Card (KTP).
- Vaccine certificates (Vaccine 1, Vaccine 2, and Booster)
This position is for LOCAL only
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualifications, and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than March 03, 2023 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources Or email: [email protected]
Error: Contact form not found.