SENIOR METALLURGIST (PRO 2305030)
This position will be based at Martabe Site in Processing (Metallurgy) Department and reports directly to Superintendent – Metallurgy Operation.
The role of the Senior Metallurgist is to:
- Tertiary qualifications in either Metallurgy or Mineral Processing.
- Experience in CIL and SAG milling.
- Desirable has the POP certification.
- Minimum 5 years experience gained in production metallurgical role within the resource sector.
- Minimum 3 years experience in CIL/CIP gold processing.
- Thorough knowledge of the methods, tools raw materials, and technology used in the metallurgical processing environment.
- Thorough knowledge of occupational hazards within the mineral processing industry.
- Ability to manage the work of others on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Ability to understand and efficiently carry out written and oral instructions including the interpretation of engineering drawings.
- Ability to prepare reports and maintain records as part of the documentation of plant improvements.
- A thorough understanding of the production flow sheet of a CIL Process Plant.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet.
- Superior work ethic, being able to effectively communicate with all staff and displaying a high degree of respect for the local people and their culture.
- Communicate in English. Ability to listen and convey information effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to adapt to the culture in work and keep developing self-potential.
- Ability to foster harmonious reciprocal relationships, understand & respect others, to build effective relationships.
- Ability to manage subordinates or other people, through the process of building commitment, making decisions and being responsible for group actions to achieve group/organizational goals.
- The ability to utilize one’s is potential to face high and challenging work targets so that satisfactory work results are achieved.
- Able to make realistic and comprehensive short-term and long-term work plans and manage the implementation of work including control of its achievements.
- Ability to analyse, obtain and process information as material for problem–solving and decision making as well as being able to provide new ideas.
- Desirable have valid driver’s licence.
Applicants are to include in their application a copy of the following :
- Latest Resume.
- ID Card (KTP).
- Vaccine certificates (Vaccine 1, Vaccine 2, and Booster)
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualifications, and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than May 11, 2023 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources Or email: [email protected]
PT Agincourt Resources tidak pernah memungut biaya apapun selama proses rekrutmen