SUPERVISOR – BUILDING ELECTRICAL (FS 2303019)
This position will be based at Martabe Site in Facility & Services Department, and reports directly to Superintendent – Technical Services.
The role of the Supervisor – Building Electrical is to provide ‘hands-on’ support for the Technical Services Superintendent, to ensure that the maintenance, modifications, servicing and installation activities carried out by the Electrical maintenance team are performed in a professional, safe, diligent, timely, cost-efficient and cost-effective manner, whilst taking into consideration the priority requirements of the Camp/Office and associated infrastructure’s electrical & instrumentation plant, equipment & apparatus being attended to.
Close interaction with your peers: Civil and Plumbing Personnel as well as Maintenance Planning and Supply & Logistics will be crucial to the overall success of your role.
- Graduated from Polytechnic / Technical training institute or approved Apprenticeship with Electrical qualifications.
- Minimum 5 Years’ Experience in similar supervisory positions within the mining, oil & gas or similar heavy industrial environment.
- A good understanding of world–class mining standards and associated safety standards (ANZS, BS, IEC & ASTM)
- A good understanding of ‘Computer Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
- Possess a valid recognised Driver’s licence
- Possess a valid recognized Electrical Safety license from The Ministry of Manpower of the Republic of Indonesia
- Experience with electrical & instrumentation maintenance, problem-solving and inspection processes.
- A good understanding of Industrial Control Systems (ICS)
- Thorough knowledge of occupational hazards within the mineral processing industry.
- Ability to understand and efficiently carry out written and oral instructions.
- Interpretation of engineering / electrical drawings.
- Ability to demonstrate ‘Safe Working Procedures’ to subordinates.
- Ability to estimate the amounts of labour, materials, and equipment required for tasks/ projects.
- Ability to prepare reports and maintain accurate records
- HV switching operations.
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet
Applicants are to include in their application a copy of the following :
- Latest Resume.
- ID Card (KTP).
- Vaccine certificates (Vaccine 1, Vaccine 2, and Booster)
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualifications, and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than March 31, 2023 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources Or email: [email protected]
Eror: Formulir kontak tidak ditemukan.