SUPERVISOR – MINING OPERATION (MIN 2301008)
This position will be based at Martabe Site in Mining Department, and reports directly to Manager – Mining.
The Role of the Supervisor – Mining Operation is to provide effective control and supervision of drilling & blasting activity and supervision of drilling and blasting contractor, to provide effective leadership to manage and ensure Drilling & Blasting operations are conducted safely, efficiently, comply with regulation and good industry practice, and also to provide effective control, supervision and ensure mining operation activity are conducted safely, efficiently, following engineering plan, comply with regulation and good industry practice.
Key responsibilities for the Supervisor – Mining Operation role:
- Overseeing Drilling & Blasting activities in accordance with the plan effectively to achieve optimal fragmentation, minimize ore and dilution, optimal digging rate, optimal crushing and milling rate, and maintain drill productivity.
- Responsible as blast controller and sleep blast coordinator.
- Ensuring mining operations are supported in maintaining sufficient blasted inventory stock in line with the mine plan requirements and blast performance expectations.
- Management of drilling and blasting consumables including stock control.
- Ensuring drill and blast design applied at the field with a high standard.
- Coordinating with all stakeholders including mine geology, mine engineering, mine survey, mine geotechnical, drill and blast operations, production, mine contractors teams and blasting services teams.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of drilling and blasting operations.
- Overseeing mining operation activities in accordance with the plan effectively to achieve optimal ore blending, minimize ore delivery obstacles, optimise waste delivery, and maintain L&H equipment productivity.
- Proactively promote a positive Site safety and environmental management culture.
- Supervise, lead and develop subordinates.
- Preferably Bachelor’s Degree in Mining Engineering.
- Preferably Have a Certificate of Competency for Middle Operational Management.
- Have experience with a minimum of 5 years as a Supervisor Drill & Blast, and have experience with a minimum of 2 years in a production supervisory role within the hard rock mining industry.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge and ability to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the Blast Controller.
- Knowledge and ability to manage drill and blast activity.
- Knowledge and ability to manage mining operation activity.
- Have a Blaster Certificate, Blaster Permit, and Certificate of Explosive Blasting Operator Competency.
- Have a certificate of competency for frontline operational supervisor
- Not linked to a terrorist network from time to time, as evidenced by a Police Record Certificate.
- Able to drive well and have a driving license (SIM A).
Applicants are to include in their application a copy of the following :
- Latest Resume.
- ID Card (KTP).
- Vaccine certificates (Vaccine 1, Vaccine 2, and Booster)
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualifications, and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than February 05, 2023 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources Or email: [email protected]
Error: Contact form not found.