JUNIOR ENGINEER – SHORT–TERM PLANNING (MIN 2302018)
This position will be based at Martabe Site in Mining Department, and reports directly to Engineer – Short Term Planning.
The purpose role of Junior Engineer – Short Term Planning will be:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mining Engineering.
- 1-year minimum experience in Mining Industry (preferable to have experience in Gold Mining Industry).
- Well, and rounded knowledge of mining operations preferably opens pit hard rock mines, familiarity with earthworks, Fleet management, mine sequences, and drilling/blasting.
- Capable to operate Mining Software Surpac.
- Knowledge of production tracking and reporting.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas.
- Competence in speaking, reading, and writing English.
- A reasonable level of problem-solving, hands-on approach, able to motivate and lead sub-ordinate.
- High level of computer literacy skills in Ms. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- High commitment to PTAR standards in environment, safety, business ethic and good corporate governance.
- Holding POP Competency will be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Applicants are to include in their application a copy of the following :
- Latest Resume.
- ID Card (KTP).
- Vaccine certificates (Vaccine 1, Vaccine 2, and Booster)
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualifications, and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than March 10, 2023 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources Or email: [email protected]
Eror: Formulir kontak tidak ditemukan.