ENGINEER – DRILL AND BLAST (MIN 2301001)
This position will be based at Martabe Site in Mining Department, and reports directly to Senior Engineer – Drill and Blast.
The Role of the Engineer – Drill and Blast is to provide effective engineering control for drilling and blasting and supervision of drilling and blasting contractor, to develop drill and blast design with the objective of ensuring statutory compliance and achieving blast result that optimize project cost.
Key responsibilities for the Engineer – Drill and Blast role:
- Complete drill and blast designs effectively to achieve optimal fragmentation, minimize ore and dilution, optimal digging rate, optimal crushing and milling rate, and maintain drill productivity.
- Ensuring mining operations are supported in maintaining sufficient blasted inventory stock in line with the mine plan requirements and blast performance expectations.
- Provide short-term planning for drill & blast on daily and weekly horizons.
- Undertaking analytics and identifying improvement opportunities.
- Coordinating with all stakeholders including mine geology, mine engineering, mine survey, mine geotechnical, drill and blast operations, production, mine contractors teams and blasting services teams.
- Provide effective control and supervision of drill and blast activity to comply with regulations and Good Industry Practices.
- Supervise, lead and develop subordinates.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Mining Engineering.
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in drill and blast on hard rock mining.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong technical drill and blast knowledge and skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Surpac, tie-up/in software, OrePro 3D, Split Desktop, Blastware or equivalent drill and blast software packages is highly desirable.
- Knowledge and ability to manage administration and permitting of explosive and explosive magazine.
- Hold a certificate of competency for frontline operational supervisors.
- Hold Blaster Certificate and Blaster Permit.
- Hold a Certificate of Explosive Blasting Operator Competency.
- Preferably candidates who have understanding and programming ability in Power BI module, and experience and understanding of high precision FMS drill and blast and measure while drilling (MWD) data.
Applicants are to include in their application a copy of the following :
- Latest Resume.
- ID Card (KTP).
- Vaccine certificates (Vaccine 1, Vaccine 2, and Booster)
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualifications, and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than January 27, 2023 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources Or email: [email protected]