ENGINEER – IT NETWORK (IT 2304030)
This position will be based at Martabe Site in the IT and Systems Department, and reports directly to Superintendent – Information Technology.
The role of the Engineer – IT Network will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining complex IT systems that are focused on network infrastructure. This includes configuring and maintaining routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, and other network devices to ensure high availability, reliability, and security.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Information System / Information Technology / Computer Science or relevant experiences.
- 5 years of experience in IT engineering or related field, with a focus on network infrastructure.
- Strong technical knowledge of network infrastructure, including configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Experience with an array of products from Cisco, Fortinet and Ubiquiti is required.
- Knowledge of and experience with Networking Protocol, Cyber Security incident types such as DDoS attacks, malicious software infections, active intrusion techniques, and misappropriate use scenarios would be advantages.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows/*nix server infrastructure required.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Hard Worker, Team Player, Orientation to detail & ability to handle projects with high deadlines.
- Good command of English (written and spoken).
- Knowledge of Virtualization.
- Knowledge of servers, storage, backup and security.
- Certified in Cisco and FortiGate product is a plus.
- Certified in Network and/or Cyber Security (CEH, etc.) or comparable work experience will be given preference. Risk analysis/assessment experience is a plus.
- Strong understanding and demonstrated experience using IT control methodologies and standards, certified on ITIL v3 or later is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with documentation and defining the company’s data security policy.
- Experience with multi-site network infrastructure.
- Experience with IoT.
Applicants are to include in their application a copy of the following :
- Latest Resume.
- ID Card (KTP).
- Vaccine certificates (Vaccine 1, Vaccine 2, and Booster)
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualifications, and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than May 14, 2023 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources Or email: [email protected]
PT Agincourt Resources has never collected any fees during the recruitment process