ENGINEER – MECHANICAL RELIABILITY (FIXED PLANT) (PRO 2210068)
This position is based at the Martabe Site in the Processing (Maintenance) Department, and reports directly to the Coordinator – Engineering and Reliability.
The Role of the Engineer – Mechanical Reliability (Fixed Plant) is to manage the Reliability Engineering function within fixed plant maintenance and provide technical support to the Maintenance execution teams in line with operational needs. This role will work as part of a team and seek continuous improvement opportunities and provide professional support to the broader maintenance group, seek to improve reliability of the crushing, milling and gold extraction circuits in line with business plans, and also provide support and coaching on the reliability principles to the Condition Monitoring technicians and employees across the maintenance and operations teams.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Possess broad-based, minimum have 3 years of experience in similar engineering roles within the mining, oil and gas or similar heavy industrial environment.
- Have Vibration, Oil Analysis and NDT Training Qualifications.
- Desirable have Formal Root Cause Analysis training/qualification.
- A good understanding of world-class mining standards and associated safety standards (ANZS, BS, IEC, ASTM & PAS 55)
- A good understanding of ‘Computer Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS).
- Extensive previous experience with reliability engineering in a mining process plant or heavy industry environment.
- Desirable to have hands-on knowledge of Pronto or similar CMMS software and knowledge of maintenance tactics development tools (RCM, FMEA, PMO etc).
- Broad-based comprehensive experience with Mechanical maintenance, problem-solving and inspection processes.
- Good knowledge of predictive maintenance methodologies and understanding of different condition monitoring technologies (Condition Monitoring training; Vibration Analysis, Thermography, Oil Analysis, NDT techniques).
- Monitor equipment wear rates and use this data to optimise PM tasks.
- Interpretation of engineering drawings.
- Facilitate Root Cause Failure Analysis as required. Identify and implement required corrective actions. Complete the required documentation.
- Ability to prepare reports and maintain accurate records.
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet.
- Reasonable English language verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Pays a high level of attention to standard and detail.
Applicants are to include in their application a copy of the following :
- Latest Resume.
- ID Card (KTP).
- Vaccine certificates (Vaccine 1, Vaccine 2, and Booster)