ENGINEER – SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT (IT 2304031)
This position will be based at Martabe Site in the IT and Systems Department, and reports directly to Superintendent – Information System.
The role of the Engineer – System Development will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining complex systems and applications that support the business needs of our organization. You will work with cross-functional teams, including software developers, system architects, network engineers, project managers, as well as third–party vendors to develop and implement innovative solutions that enhance the performance and reliability of PTAR systems.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Information System / Information Technology / Computer Science or relevant experiences.
- Minimum 3 years of full SDLC experience.
- Good command of English (written and spoken).
- Able to analyse business process requirements.
- Strong programming skills in one or more programming languages (Java, Python, JSON, etc.)
- Practical knowledge of codeless programming platforms (Microsoft Power Platform or similar platform).
- Solid understanding of software development best practices, such as agile development, code reviews, version control, security review and testing.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure, AWS, etc.).
- Practical knowledge of IT infrastructure (servers, network, security, etc.) to support system development.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Hard Worker, Team Player, Orientation to detail & ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines.
Applicants are to include in their application a copy of the following :
- Latest Resume.
- ID Card (KTP).
- Vaccine certificates (Vaccine 1, Vaccine 2, and Booster)
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualifications, and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than May 14, 2023 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources Or email: [email protected]
PT Agincourt Resources has never collected any fees during the recruitment process