JUNIOR ENGINEER – CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT (MIN 2302016)
This position will be based at Martabe Site in Mining Department, and reports directly to Engineer – Continuous Improvement.
The Role of Junior Engineer – Continuous Improvement :
• Responsible to coordinate the mine site’s continuous improvement and accelerate the target activities.
• Improve efficiency and reduce cost mining that will impact metrics in actuals, forecasts, and budgets, such as BCM/OpHr, $/meter drilled, operating efficiency, or $/bcm blasted.
• Supporting key improvement initiatives and evaluating site opportunities, benchmark site performance, also promote prioritized initiatives.
• Develop work procedures & continues improvement guidelines for all direct reports and ensure they are followed
- Bachelor’s degree in Mining Engineering
- Minimum 2 years’ experience and exposure in Mine Operation/Pit engineering (high–quality Fresh Graduate is welcome)
- Have the experience to handle the project at Mining Operational and Project Management skills
- This Vancancy intended for female
- Strong communication skills in English skills both written and spoken is mandatory
- Capable to operate Mining Software preferably Surpac
- Well and rounded knowledge of mining operations preferably open pit hard rock mines, familiarity with drilling/blasting and projects works will be an advantage
- Knowing analyses data and performing a data-driven solution, confidence to convey ideas or innovation in Mining activity.
- The individual will demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills, the ability to work with all levels of the organization, and a strong commitment to working in a safe, socially responsible manner. Intermediate to advancedproficiency in Microsoft Office programs is required.
- Holding POP Competency will be an advantage.
Applicants are to include in their application a copy of the following :
- Latest Resume.
- ID Card (KTP).
- Vaccine certificates (Vaccine 1, Vaccine 2, and Booster)
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualifications, and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than March 03, 2023 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources Or email: [email protected]