JUNIOR ENGINEER – SHORT–TERM PLANNING (MIN 2302018)
This position will be based at Martabe Site in Mining Department, and reports directly to Engineer – Short Term Planning.
The purpose role of Junior Engineer – Short Term Planning will be:
• Support Engineer – Short Term Planning to daily mine planning and deliver to mine contractor, daily review of mine performance, and daily reporting.
• Support Engineer – Short Term Planning to Weekly mine planning and delivery to mine contractor, a weekly review of mine performance, and weekly reporting.
• Support Engineer – Short-Term Planning to lead and guide Mining contractor in daily and weekly meetings mine planning and review.
• Support Engineer – Short-Term Planning updating all production data required to analyze and improve.
• Support Engineer – Short Term Planning to liaise and coordinate daily, and weekly plans and activity to other production Sections/departments, i.e. Drill and Blast, Survey, Geotechnical, Mine Geology, TSF, TMF, and Processing.
• Support Engineer – Short Term Planning to ensure all daily and weekly mine activities meet safety and environmental standards and company and government regulations.
• Support to ensure good mining practices implemented in daily and weekly mining activity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mining Engineering.
- 1-year minimum experience in Mining Industry (preferable to have experience in Gold Mining Industry).
- Well, and rounded knowledge of mining operations preferably opens pit hard rock mines, familiarity with earthworks, Fleet management, mine sequences, and drilling/blasting.
- Capable to operate Mining Software Surpac.
- Knowledge of production tracking and reporting.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas.
- Competence in speaking, reading, and writing English.
- A reasonable level of problem-solving, hands-on approach, able to motivate and lead sub-ordinate.
- High level of computer literacy skills in Ms. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- High commitment to PTAR standards in environment, safety, business ethic and good corporate governance.
- Holding POP Competency will be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Applicants are to include in their application a copy of the following :
- Latest Resume.
- ID Card (KTP).
- Vaccine certificates (Vaccine 1, Vaccine 2, and Booster)
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualifications, and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than March 10, 2023 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources Or email: [email protected]