JUNIOR ENGINEER – TSF (TSF 2210069)
This position is based at the Martabe Site in TSF Operations Department and reports directly to the Engineer – TSF.
The Role of the Junior Engineer – TSF is to:
- Responsible for all field and lab tests of concrete and soil, also including maintaining test result records (documentation) in a good manner (easy to find and read).
- Ensure field and lab concrete and soil test according to the standard requirement.
- Ensure QA/QC for TSF construction meet specification.
- Active communication with the QA/QC Engineer of the contractor.
- Advice Supervisor daily in related to test results.
- Develop subordinates by conduct on the job training.
- Running in-house soil lab belonging to PTAR and operating concrete compressive strength tests.
- This position is for LOCAL only.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Geotechnical Engineering with a minimum GPA of 3.0 from an accredited University.
- Desirable have a certificate of training for concrete and or Soil.
- Desirable have work experience in Dam construction.
- Understanding soil mechanics and concrete mix design.
- Familiar with concrete and soil test for field and lab.
- Fluent in English.
- Know Microsoft Office (Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms PowerPoint, Ms Project), Plaxis, AutoCAD, Soil Investigation and Soil/ concrete Lab Test, and Slope Stability Analysis.
Applicants are to include in their application a copy of the following :
- Latest Resume.
- ID Card (KTP).
- Vaccine certificates (Vaccine 1, Vaccine 2, and Booster)
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]