MANAGER – HUMAN CAPITAL (HR 2209061)
This position is based at Martabe Site in Human Resources Department and reports directly to the Senior Manager – Human Capital Development.
The Role of the Manager – Human Capital is to manage, control and review all activities and programs in HR and support also to maintain the Human Capital strategy as well as to handle issues related to employment in accordance with the laws and regulations, policies, and CLA as well as to ensure the smooth support in Site operations and Jakarta office.
- Bachelor’s Degree (S1) or Master’s Degree (S2) in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Legal or related discipline.
- Desirable to have BNSP Competence as in HR Manager.
- Desirable to have Certified Professional in HR Management (CPHRM).
- Desirable to understand or have a Legal and Psychology degree.
- Have 5 years above in Managerial / Management experience within an HR Department in mining and minerals processing.
- Have broad knowledge and experience in handling employment and industrial relations and compensation benefits according to Indonesian laws, particularly labor laws.
- Experience in mining site operations, occupational health and safety, and local community handling.
- Have broad experience in people and organization development as well as human resources systems and infrastructure.
- Have integrity and trustworthiness in confidential information.
- Self-directed to achieve individual, team, and organizational goals.
Applicants are to include in their application a copy of the following :
- Latest Resume.
- ID Card (KTP).
- Vaccine certificates (Vaccine 1, Vaccine 2, and Booster)