MECHANICAL FITTER – FIXED PLANT (PRO 2305039)
This position will be based at Martabe Site in Processing (Maintenance) Department and reports directly to Supervisor – Mechanical.
The role of the Mechanical Fitter – Fixed Plant is to provide ‘hands-on’ support for the Supervisor – Mechanical, to ensure that the maintenance, modifications, servicing and installation activities carried out by the Mechanical maintenance team are performed in a professional, safe, diligent, timely, cost-efficient and cost effective manner, whilst taking into consideration the priority requirements of the Process Plants and associated infrastructure’s Mechanical plant, equipment and apparatus being attended to. Close interaction with peers in the Electrical or Instrumentation, Operations and Metallurgical teams as well as Maintenance Planning and Warehouse personnel will be crucial to the overall success of this role.
- Graduated from Polytechnic or Technical training institute or approved Apprenticeship with Mechanical Fitter qualifications.
- Minimum has 5 years experience in similar position within the mining, oil and gas or similar heavy industrial environment.
- Experience and having knowledge in fixed plant equipment maintenance such as crusher, belt / screw conveyor, vibrating screen, SAG/Ball/Vertical mill, pumps, hydraulic system, or VPA filter press.
- Experience with maintenance of VPA filter press machines is preffered.
- A good understanding of world class & Indonesian mining standards and associated safety standards (SMKP, ANZS, BS, IEC, and ASTM).
- Experience with Mechanical maintenance, problem-solving and inspection processes.
- Experience with Mechanical installation methods and practices.
- Good knowledge of occupational hazards within the mineral processing industry.
- Ability to interpret mechanical drawings.
- Must have good communication skills and work in a team environment.
- Ability to understand and efficiently carry out written and oral instructions.
- Ability to prepare materials, and equipment required for tasks/projects.
- Ability to prepare reports and maintain accurate records.
- Computer literacy.
- Basic understanding of ‘Computer Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS).
Applicants are to include in their application a copy of the following :
- Latest Resume.
- ID Card (KTP).
- Vaccine certificates (Vaccine 1, Vaccine 2, and Booster)
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualifications, and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than June 02, 2023 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources Or email: [email protected]
PT Agincourt Resources has never collected any fees during the recruitment process