OFFICER – INTERNAL AUDIT AND RISK ASSURANCE (IARA 2209065)
This position is based at Jakarta Office in Internal Audit and Risk Assurance Department, and reports directly to the Senior Supervisor – Internal Audit and Risk Assurance.
The Role of the Officer – Internal Audit and Risk Assurance is to provide support for Internal Audit and Risk Assurance Department in performing daily activities including but not limited to the following:
- To support department in to do end-to-end audit project activities:
- To assist planning (development of Project Charter, schedule, audit notification).
- To support Senior Supervisor in Kick-off (kick off meeting including development of meeting invitation and minutes of meeting), closing (closing meeting with auditee and Management including development of meeting invitations and minutes of meeting), and reporting (development of audit report up to its distribution to auditee, Management and President Commissioner).
- To conduct field work (walkthrough, site visit, interviews/discussion with relevant parties, document request, sampling, document testing, findings confirmation).
- To support department day-to-day administrative activities are provided in an effective, timely and efficient manner.
- Responsible to prepare and administer the audit project documents, evidence and other supporting data.
- Minimum Diploma (D3) in Accounting/Management; Desirable Bachelor Degree in accounting/financial/management/business/administration or any discipline.
- Minimum have 1 year of experience in Internal Audit.
- Familiar with mining industry in Indonesia.
- Able to operate Microsoft Office and have knowledge in integrated computer systems, such as Microsoft Outlook, MS Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Good written and verbal skill in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Good and strong personality, friendly, and professional.
- Ability to handle pressure, work with minimum supervision, and willing to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively and professionally in a team and have good interpersonal skill.
- Preferably female.
Applicants are to include in their application a copy of the following :
- Latest Resume.
- ID Card (KTP).
- Vaccine certificates (Vaccine 1, Vaccine 2, and Booster)