PLANT METALLURGIST (PRO 2305045)
This position will be based at Martabe Site in Processing (Metallurgy) Department and reports directly to Senior Metallurgist.
The role of the Plant Metallurgist is to assist to monitor and report on all aspects of plant performance. Provide technical and operational support to the Operations Team to ensure that all metallurgical parameters and control strategies in the process plant are achieving design parameters with particular emphasis on safety and environment, productivity, quality and cost.
Support the data entry clerk to complete timely metallurgy reports including the daily, weekly, and monthly reports. Assist to manage the work of metallurgical technicians within the metallurgical laboratory and in the processing plant or survey campaign to monitor the plant performance.
- Minimum Tertiary qualifications in either Metallurgy or Mineral Processing.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience gained in production metallurgical role within the resource sector.
- Minimum 1-year experience in CIL/CIP gold processing.
- An understanding of the production flow sheet of a CIL Process Plant.
- Identifying sources of variability and making recommendations for improvements
- Ability to manage the work of metallurgical technicians on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Ability to analyze, obtain and process information as material for troubleshooting in the plant.
- Knowledge of the methods, tools raw materials, and technology used in the metallurgical processing environment.
- Thorough knowledge of occupational hazards within the mineral processing industry.
- Good verbal and written English language skills and understanding and efficiently carrying out written and oral instructions.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet
- Ability to adapt to the culture in work and keep developing self-potential.
- Ability to foster harmonious reciprocal relationships, understand & respect others, to build effective relationships.
Applicants are to include in their application a copy of the following :
- Latest Resume.
- ID Card (KTP).
- Vaccine certificates (Vaccine 1, Vaccine 2, and Booster)
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualifications, and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than June 02, 2023 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources Or email: [email protected]
PT Agincourt Resources has never collected any fees during the recruitment process