SCHEDULER – CAMP ELECTRICAL (FS 2305036)
This position will be based at Martabe Site in Facility & Services Department and reports directly to Supervisor – Building Electrical.
The role of the Scheduler – Camp Electrical is:
- Ensure that all Building Electrical within Martabe Facilities and Services are maintained in a safe and reliable condition.
- Conduct Building Electrical repairs and maintenance as required to ensure that operational needs are met.
- Provide planning services for the effective planning and scheduling of maintenance activities required to maintain the optimal levels of site Building Electrical availability and performance.
- Ensure effective communication is maintained between the Planning and Building Electrical supervisory team with regard to maintenance activities for Building Electrical with clear handovers between planners, Building Electrical supervisory changes, and R&R cycles to minimize interruption to PTAR’s business from the downtime.
- Liaise with contractors, as required, for any external services and provide scopes of work for such services in line with PTAR policies, (does not include authorization of contracts).
- Liaise with suppliers and contractors to ensure the availability of parts and components.
- Monitor contractors for competitiveness, poor workmanship, and achieving planned schedule.
- Prepare work plans for Building Electrical within the Facilities and Services in consultation with Supervisor, camp maintenance team, and camp services departments to ensure F&S objectives are achieved.
- Prepare work packages for each work order, planned or breakdown comprising:
- Work Specifications and Scopes of Work.
- Inspection and Test criteria.
- Safety notes.
- Resources – parts (materials internal and external supply), manpower
- Execution schedules.
- Cost and duration estimation.
- Ensure that all maintenance activities and maintenance improvement projects in Martabe site Building Electrical are well planned, scheduled and organized so that the works are able to progress in a safe, environmentally responsible, efficient, cost effective and repeatable manner.
- In conjunction with Supervisor Building Electrical review the weekly maintenance plans for Building Electrical in conjunction with the area owners to prioritize maintenance, replacements plant, and internal and external resource needs
- Coordinate with Camp Services in developing Job schedule including organizing all the resources, vendor, manpower, material, consumables and equipment to perform the maintenance task or project during preparation, execution and completion of regular maintenance, and projects works.
- Ensure that the daily and overall weekly work plans for the maintenance of building electrical are safely executed with a high level of compliance to the work plans and minimal interruption to production and all safety and rework incidents are reported.
- Ensure PRONTO is fully utilized as the site CMMS with all maintenance work or breakdowns initiated through the Work Orders (WO) system, all work orders are closed promptly, and job history and details are collected.
- Maintain the integrity of the Computerised Maintenance Management System (incorporating the equipment register) and the professional/technical library.
- Part manuals, maintenance manuals, and OEM information are stored correctly.
- Identify with stores to continually establish materials and spare leveling strategies.
- Component major repair or replacement historical data is properly traced through the database.
- Assist the Building Electrical Supervisor and camp maintenance team with the provision, review, and analysis of KPI reports, budget reports, and other relevant information for Building electrical .
- Contribute to reports or the gathering of information as specified for the effective communication required for the role or allocated to the role.
- Identify areas for building electrical improvement in conjunction with the PTAR camp services , maintenance contractors, and suppliers to optimize the availability and performance of the F&S assets
- Minimum Diploma Degree in Electrical Engineering with experience in a maintenance planning role in Fixed Plant operations.
- 5 years or more in maintenance planning or maintenance supervisory role in Building electrical operations.
- High-level understanding of CMMS systems preferably with Pronto experience.
- Understanding Enterprise Resources Planning applications (Pronto, SAP, Ellipse, etc).
- Possess a valid recognized Electrical Safety license from KEMNAKER RI (Sertifikat Ahli K3 Listrik dari Kemnaker RI)
- Ability to organise plans and schedule using CMMS
- Knowledge of building electrical equipment, tools and materials used in the mining industry.
- Ability to estimate the amounts of labour, materials, and equipment required for jobs.
- Ability to prepare reports and maintain records.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint & Outlook.
- Exposure to Pronto System or other CMMS
- Advance level Microsoft Project
- Having knowledge and experience in Building Electrical
- Good understanding and experience operating Microsoft Projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with others as part of a team and contribute to a harmonious working environment.
- Enthusiasm, self-motivation and the ability to maintain direction and achieve work objectives with minimal supervision.
- Can work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate good communication skills among peers
Applicants are to include in their application a copy of the following :
- Latest Resume.
- ID Card (KTP).
- Vaccine certificates (Vaccine 1, Vaccine 2, and Booster)
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualifications, and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than May 19, 2023 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources Or email: [email protected]
PT Agincourt Resources has never collected any fees during the recruitment process