SPECIALIST – IT SECURITY (IT 2304033)
This position will be based at Martabe Site in the IT and Systems Department, and reports directly to Superintendent ofInformation Technology.
The role of the Specialist – IT Security is responsible for designing and implementing the best strategy to protect the company’s internal network and server from unwanted access. Tasked with detecting, investigating, and preventing interference as well as resolving security problems from the software and hardware used, also implements intrusion detection systems, installs security software/hardware, and sometimes collaborates with other IT experts to troubleshoot security issues.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in information technology or computer science field.
- Minimum has 5 years of experience in maintaining IT Infrastructure, especially in IT Security.
- Have strong analytical, written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills both in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows /Unix server infrastructure is required.
- Have experience in IT Security and risk management.
- Having knowledge and experience with Networking Protocol, and Cyber Security incident types such as DoS attacks, malicious software infections, active intrusion techniques, and misappropriate use scenarios would be advantages.
- Demonstrate knowledge in one or more critical areas of technology including operating systems, data centres, and network technologies (Cisco routers, switches, firewalls and others).
- Certified in information security (CEH, etc.) or comparable work experience will be given preference.
- Experienced in the implementation of ISO/Risk analysis/assessment is a major advantage.
- Strong understanding and demonstrated experience using IT control methodologies/framework/standards.
- Have knowledge and experience with documentation and define the company’s data security policy.
- Hard Worker, Team Player, Orientation to detail, and ability to handle project with tight deadline.
Applicants are to include in their application a copy of the following :
- Latest Resume.
- ID Card (KTP).
- Vaccine certificates (Vaccine 1, Vaccine 2, and Booster)
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualifications, and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than May 14, 2023 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources Or email: [email protected]
PT Agincourt Resources has never collected any fees during the recruitment process