SUPERINTENDENT – ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AND REPORTING (ENV 2305037)
This position will be based at Martabe Site in Environment Department and reports directly to the Manager – of Environment.
The role of the Superintendent – Environmental Management System and Reporting will ensure that the Martabe project meets the operational commitments that have been made in the project AMDAL, RPL and RKL by development and implementation of ISO 140001 Environmental Management System and ISO 45001 Energy Management System. In addition, the role is to ensure all internal and governmental environmental reporting online and offline can be fulfilled and submitted on time. The Superintendent will need to demonstrate leadership of the Environment Department and work closely with other Site Management to ensure that Leading Practice environmental strategies are developed, implemented and continuously improved at the site.
- Degree in Environmental Management or relevant Degree in Science/Engineering with 8 years of experience in environmental management system activities. Preferable Post Graduate Degree in Environmental Management.
- Expert in ISO14001 EMS and ISO 45001 EnMS implementation and auditing.
- Very good spoken and written English language skills.
- Knowledge of environmental regulation.
- Knowledge of AMDAL and all environmental reporting development including PROPER.
- Knowledge in environmental database analysis.
- A sound awareness of Crisis Management and an excellent personal safety record.
- High-level competency in personal computer applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Project.
- Knowledge of and experience in the field of risk assessment and risk management.
- Thorough knowledge of incident investigation practices to identify causes and remedial actions.
- Previous Environmental Management System ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 expert.
- Previous exposure to open pit mining operations.
- Prior exposure to The International Cyanide Management Code.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with others as part of a team and contribute to a harmonious working environment.
- Enthusiasm, self-motivation and the ability to maintain direction and achieve work objectives with minimal supervision.
- Experience of ASTRA Management System.
- Awareness of PTAR policies and procedures.
- Through knowledge of the field of risk assessment and risk management.
- Thorough knowledge of incident investigation practices, cause analysis and remedial action implementation.
Applicants are to include in their application a copy of the following :
- Latest Resume.
- ID Card (KTP).
- Vaccine certificates (Vaccine 1, Vaccine 2, and Booster)
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualifications, and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than May 19, 2023 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources Or email: [email protected]
PT Agincourt Resources has never collected any fees during the recruitment process