SUPERVISOR – ENVIRONMENTAL REPORTING & SYSTEMS (ENV 2209058)
This position will be based at the Martabe Site in Environment Department, and reports directly to Superintendent – Environment Site Support.
The Role of the Supervisor-Environmental Reporting & Systems is to support the site management team in achieving full compliance with environmental-related reporting requirements and conformance with site mandatory environmental management outcomes, as well as government requirement. The incumbent will achieve this by:
- Managing required data from sections/departments at PTAR and contractors for various purposes of reporting.
- Preparing high-quality reports periodically following the standard of reporting on regulations, permits, internal and group reports.
- Monitoring and reporting conformance across the site with the PTAR Environmental Policy, PTAR Codes of Practice and various external standards such as IFC Performance Standards, ISO 14001 and ISO 50001
- Coordination of compliance and conformance improvement programs.
- Delivering environmental training and socialization of environmental requirements across the PTAR and contractor workforces.
- Developing Environmental Standards in accordance with Environmental Management System ISO 14001 and also ISO 50001.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree major in Environment, Chemistry, Biology, Forestry, Fishery, or Equivalent.
- Minimal 5 years of experience in a similar role within the mining industry
- Competent and skilfully in MS Office program
- Experience in managing or coordinating site inspection programmes
- Familiar with Environmental Reporting: (AMDAL, RKL-RPL, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources Report (Miners)), Green House Gas Calculation, RKAB Report, Sustainability Report, PROPER Document, Electronic Reporting (SIMPEL).
- Familiar with developing Environmental Management System ISO 14001, Life Cycle Assessment, & ISO 50001 Energy Management System
- Familiar with Indonesian environmental laws and regulations
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with others as part of a team and contribute to a harmonious working environment
- Enthusiasm, self-motivation, and the ability to maintain direction and achieve work objectives with minimal supervision
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Female Preferred
Applicants are to include in their application a copy of the following:
- Latest Resume.
- ID Card (KTP).
- Vaccine certificates (Vaccine 1, Vaccine 2, and Booster).