This position will be based at Martabe Site in MPDS Department, and reports directly to Superintendent – Tailings Study.
The role of the Senior Engineer – Geotechnical Tailings Study is to assist Superintendent Tailings Study related to the various tailings and waste development in particular with the geotechnical aspect, which some scope will enter the FS stage and some still in the conceptual / PFS level.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering / Geology / Mine Engineering with a background in geotechnical. Preferable Master Degree.
- Have experience > 10 years in geotechnical expertise.
- Certified engineering would be a plus (IPP/IPM PII, Ahli Geoteknik HATTI G0/G1 or others related).
- Familiar with mining, earthwork, and geotechnical drilling (gold mining experience is a plus).
- Good skills in the interpretation of subsurface conditions based on borehole data and surface mapping
- Good skills in operating geotechnical software such as Rocsciense Slide/RS2, Plaxis or others and design software such as Autocad, and Surpac.
- Good skills in the English language (listening, speaking, writing).
- Understand laboratory testing of the physical & strength of soil or rock.
- Good knowledge in determining slope performance based on the monitoring. instrumentation such as Insar satellite, Radar, RTS, inclinometer, piezometer, etc.
- Familiar with tailings management.
Applicants are to include in their application a copy of the following :
- Latest Resume.
- ID Card (KTP).
- Vaccine certificates (Vaccine 1, Vaccine 2, and Booster)
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualifications, and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than April 17, 2023 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources Or email: [email protected]