SENIOR SUPERVISOR – COMPENSATION AND BENEFIT (HR 2209062)
This position is based at the Martabe Site in Human Resources Department, and reports directly to the Superintendent – Compensation and Health Benefit.
The Role of the Senior Supervisor – Compensation and Benefit is to regulate and be responsible for the compensation process and provide benefits to employees based on their respective rights and obligations as stipulated in the company’s laws and regulations, PKB as well as internal company policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, or related field.
- Desirable know in Basic HR Administration, Payroll, PPH21/23 calculation, and Understanding UU No.13/2003.
- Have 5-10 years of working experience in payroll administration preferably from the mining industry.
- Understand employee income tax calculation and payroll system.
- Highly motivated and able to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Good communication skills, English literacy, proficient PC skills, result oriented, and energetic.
- Able to communicate with staff of all levels.
- Independent, can work under pressure and able to work well in a team.
- Excellent in MS Office – Excel and HRIS SAP.
- Willing to work under pressure and overtime.
Applicants are to include in their application a copy of the following :
- Latest Resume.
- ID Card (KTP).
- Vaccine certificates (Vaccine 1, Vaccine 2, and Booster)
Eror: Formulir kontak tidak ditemukan.