SENIOR METALLURGIST (PRO 2209060)
This position will be based at the Martabe Site in the Processing (Metallurgy) Department, and report directly to the Superintendent – of Metallurgy Operations.
- Tertiary qualifications in either Metallurgy or Mineral Processing
- Minimum 5 years of experience gained in production metallurgical role within the resource sector
- Minimum 3 years of experience in CIL/CIP gold processing
- Thorough knowledge of the methods, tools raw materials, and technology used in the metallurgical processing environment.
- Thorough knowledge of occupational hazards within the mineral processing industry
- Ability to manage the works of others on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Ability to understand and efficiently carry out written and oral instructions including the interpretation of engineering drawings
- A thorough understanding of the productions flow sheet of a CIL Process Plant
- Reports metallurgical or process issues and makes recommendations
- Computer literate with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet
- Superior work ethic, be able to effectively communicate with all staff, and display a high degree of respect for the local people and their culture.
- Valid driver liscense
The Role of Senior Metallurgist:
- Monitor and report on all aspects of plant performance
- Provide technical and operational input as directed to enable optimal process/cost efficiency
- Reviews and manage the metallurgical test works protocol for quality improvement
- Develop the national workforce the processing department by providing technical mentoring and training
Applicants are to include in their application a copy of the following :
- Latest Resume.
- ID Card (KTP).
- Vaccine certificates (Vaccine 1, Vaccine 2, and Booster)